Commercial Lines Account Manager
IMPORTANT: This position is for a sister company of Spectrum, which is a retail commercial insurance agency under the umbrella of OrangeBox Enterprises
About Blue Insurance Group:
Blue Lime is operated by OrangeBox Enterprises, an executive management firm that oversees the operation of several association related businesses and manages hundreds of associations in Texas and Arizona with over 200 employees.
We are a niche commercial insurance agency that specializes in association insurance and are looking for our next Commercial Insurance Account Manager, with the career track of becoming an Operations Manager.
If you would like to be part of a growing organization that believes in work life balance and enjoy a workplace where great ideas are shared and executed upon; then we welcome, you!
- 5 weeks PTO accrual starts day one.
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and 401k plan.
- “Best Places to Work Award” winner 12 years in a row.
- 40 MAD “Make A Difference” volunteer hours per year.
- Growth opportunities with Career Track program.
- Fun, engaging, challenging and rewarding environment.
- Fanatic focus on an employee-centric culture
- Growth opportunities with Career Track programs
The Commercial Lines Account Manager candidate needs to be a self-starter, well organized, highly detailed individual possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as having a solid commercial lines insurance knowledge base. The position plays a key role in ensuring ongoing consistency as well as managing the day-to-day servicing, renewals, and new business.
Activities include, but not limited to:
- Manage the entire account-service process
- Market business, contact client when needed, create proposals and handle all activities in conjunction with your team, to service clients assigned to your position.
- Provide direction in evaluating and selecting the proper commercial companies for the Agency.
- Maintain relationships with appropriate company representatives through proper contacts and effective communication.
- Stay informed as to market availability, competitive markets and continuously expand knowledge of markets, and sharing your knowledge with the team.
- Great understanding of the operations of an independent commercial insurance brokerage.
- Assist with client presentations
- Maintain renewal controls on expiration's and binders
- Check policies/endorsements/audits for accuracy
- Coordinate premium financing and the collection of premiums
- Maintains a General P&C license in Texas.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role with an independent insurance agency.
- Commercial Property Insurance experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Agency management system experience. EPIC, TAM or AMS360 preferred.
- Strong work ethic, timely follow-up, team oriented, proactive, detail oriented, and dependable.
Annual Salary will be based on level of experience and skills.
Please visit https://bluelimeins.recruitee.com/ to learn more about our being a part of our team!