A vibrant culture is based on trust. With this in mind, we are reimagining a hybrid work environment to help us collaborate and work more effectively. Our recipe for productivity includes:
Empowerment + Accountability = Freedom to determine the best remote work (away from your team or office) based on your role, business needs, and leadership.
This is a partially remote position and you will need to be able to work out of the local office at times. Determined by any training scheduled or team support needed. NOTE: This position is not permanently remote.
Not your typical call center representative job!
ROLE: Homeowner Services Representative Supervisor
HOURS: Monday-Friday, shifts between 9 am and 6 pm, but must be flexible to work between 8 am and 5 pm
REMOTE: Primarily remote, however some in-office hours will be required for the role. We have offices across the Houston area, as well as in Arlington, Fort Worth, and Plano.
If you are looking for a new career in a stable, recession-proof industry where you can use your incredible customer service skills to solve problems for our homeowners, then this might be the position for you. We are looking for someone that thrives in a fast paced multitasking, that can solve complex problems quickly – with a smile!
The Homeowner Services Representative Supervisor will be responsible for creating and maintaining the Spectrum experience by delivering extraordinary service to our clients and internal customers. Responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to customers through the daily management of the Homeowner Services Team through motivating, coaching, training and problem solving. Additionally, responsible for assisting the manager with new hire and department training, SOP development, escalated situations, reporting, and phone coverage scheduling. This position will report directly to the Homeowner Services Manager.
WHO IS SPECTRUM ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT?
We are an HOA Management Company… NO, NOT the internet company!! We manage the operations of a large amount of homeowners’ associations throughout Texas and Arizona. We are proud to be one of the most respected and recognized companies in our industry. Named Best Place to Work for the last 14 years in a row! We are energetic and passionate about our goals that have led to continued company growth, which translates to more opportunities for our employees (or as we call them, Oddballs!)
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for highly motivated people who can multitask across different communication platforms and have a passion for customer success. We operate a contact center with a friendly and team-oriented atmosphere where we support thousands of diverse requests daily. Our homeowners contact us in many channels – phone, email, chat. Experience in a fast-paced call center environment or similar type of customer service role is desired, buy may not be required if you know you will excel in that type of environment.
We are closed on weekends and major holidays. We also provide a generous PTO program (5 weeks for every full time employee!) and paid volunteer time.
Why are we becoming the next destination workplace for highly motivated professionals?
1) Best Places to Work Award winner for the past 14 years!
2) 5 weeks of PTO, and a full suite of benefits, 401k, etc. for full time employees.
3) Staggered daytime shift opportunities- no holiday, overnight, or weekend shifts!
4) Growth opportunities with our Career Track program
5) Fun, engaging, challenging and rewarding environment
What are the top qualities of someone that is successful at this role:
Please visit https://spectrumam.com/careers for a visual description of the role and benefit details.
This position pays $18.00 per hour
• Hybrid Empowerment Plan - Our culture is based on trust. We empower our employees to work in-office and remotely based on the • role, requirements of the business, and preference of the employee.
• Recognized as Best Places to Work 14 years in a row!
• Fastest Growing Company - Fast Track 50 in 2020.
• San Antonio-based homeowners’ association management company.
• Privately-owned with 20 years in business.
• Work / Life balance.
• 5 weeks of PTO to allow for rest, travel, family, and your hobbies.
• 40 paid hours per year for community service activities.
• Internal Learning and Development Management System.
• Full suite of benefits includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Life/AD&D and a 401k program.
• Free medical clinic in-house (in San Antonio office – virtual appointments for other offices).
• Well-structured career track plan with a 6-month review for compensation increase based on performance
Spectrum believes the greatest respect we can show a candidate is to conduct a thorough and detailed interview process. If you are ready and willing to invest your time and effort in Spectrum, then we will surely invest in getting to know you well if we see a solid match to the position.
If there is a good match and you continue through the process, please be prepared for detailed and multiple steps. This could include a screening interview, department interview, panel interview, employment verification’s and dialog with references. Additionally, if we extend an offer, we conduct drug screening and background checks.