HOA Compliance Driver (San Antonio)
A vibrant culture is based on trust. With this in mind, we are reimagining a hybrid work environment to help us collaborate and work more effectively. Our recipe for productivity includes:
Empowerment + Accountability = Freedom to determine the best remote work (away from your team or office) based on your role, business needs, and leadership.
COMPLIANCE DRIVER for Homeowner Associations
Employment type: full time
Would you want to work in a stable, recession-proof industry? Are you interested in working for a supportive company that is an innovator in its field? Do you want a job where you are outside the office for most of the day? Do you enjoy driving? Are you detail oriented? Are you consistent and dependable?
We appreciate the people we work with and want to provide our people with the resources and flexibility they need to succeed. Spectrum AM can offer you:
- Inhouse education, including continued personal development, to expand your knowledge and personal brand
- Support structure for your learning and success including mentors, subject specific experts, training department, and managers
- The freedom to work autonomously
The Compliance Driver is responsible for driving to the communities we manage on a regular basis and making notations of non-compliant homeowners. For an informative role description, please visit https://spectrumam.com/DIL-Site-Manager.pdf
Are you happy spending two-thirds of your work day driving? This position directly inspects homes for compliance by driving through neighborhoods Spectrum serves. These drives are completed in a company vehicle, but you may occasionally be asked to use your own vehicle to complete drives due to scheduling issues. (if this occurs, we do pay mileage for the use of your own vehicle)
Are you comfortable helping frustrated homeowners? In this role, you may need to de-escalate and resolve conflicts with difficult or upset homeowners. We offer training on how to effectively deal with these situations.
- Improve service by recommending improved processes, and identifying new product and service applications
- Work with homeowners regarding various issues involving compliance, improvement requests, and resolution of those issues and requests
- Respond to customer inquiries by first understanding the inquiry, then reviewing previous similar inquiries and responses, researching other information, assembling the information, forwarding the information to the customer, and verifying that the customer understands
- Administrative responsibilities (high volume)
- Continually increase job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, and read and understand governing documents of each homeowner’s association
For this position, you must have a valid drivers’ license, auto insurance, a reliable vehicle, and a good driving record. We do not require experience in our industry, but we highly value initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Understand how to enter data into databases
- Automobile insurance policy coverage
- Proven skill in conflict resolution and customer service
- Organization and time management
- Problem solving and analysis
- Clear and professional communication, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Able to understand and carry out oral and written requests
- Able to multitask and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Customer-service minded with the ability to work as part of a team and maintain a calm demeanor during customer interactions and peak times
Working as a Compliance Driver is an excellent way to learn about our industry. Combine the learning you acquire in this position with our training programs and your commitment, and you have a career path to many other positions at Spectrum AM
SPECTRUM ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT HIGHLIGHTED BENEFITS
We offer a comprehensive package that is more than just a paycheck
Hourly pay: $15.00
- Hybrid Empowerment Plan - Our culture is based on trust. We empower our employees to work in-office and remotely based on the role, requirements of the business, and preference of the employee.
- Recognized as Best Places to Work 14 years in a row!
- Fastest Growing Company - Fast Track 50 in 2020.
- San Antonio-based homeowners’ association management company.
- Privately-owned with 20 years in business.
- Work / Life balance.
- 5 weeks of PTO to allow for rest, travel, family, and your hobbies.
- 40 paid hours per year for community service activities.
- Internal Learning and Development Management System.
- Full suite of benefits includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Life/AD&D and a 401k program.
- Free medical clinic in-house (in San Antonio office – virtual appointments for other offices).
- Well-structured career track plan with a 6-month review for compensation increase based on performance
- Company vehicle available for your drives.
- Office Location: 17319 San Pedro Ave #318, San Antonio, TX 78232
- For more information about Spectrum AM, visit our website at https://spectrumam.com/careers/
For more information about Spectrum AM, visit our website at https://spectrumam.com
If your application is a good match, you can expect to be
contacted to schedule a phone interview as the next step.
AM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.