Legal Support Services Manager - Staff Leadership
Are you organized, have excellent written/verbal communication skills, keen attention to details, customer-service oriented and passionate about learning? Do you want to have a large impact at work, make a difference, manage a team, and grow professionally? Our Legal Support Services Manager role is all that and much more! Leading the Legal Services Support team, the Legal Services Manager will be managing attorney relationships, providing guidance to clients, managing a team, and will work closely with attorneys on various legal matters. The day to day will consists of the following, but not limited to:
- Become the technical expert and specialist on Texas Property Code 209, 207, and 202.
- Manage, lead, and develop a team of staff to ensure a consistent service product delivery.
- Provides staff with ongoing development, training, and coaching.
- Develop relationships with the attorneys we work with and Board of Directors we serve and solve escalated challenges.
- Work closely with the Division to provide consistent service and recognize risk for the company.
- Manages daily activities, including determining specific Legal Support Services Representatives work assignments, reviews employee activities for completeness, accuracy, and effectiveness.
- Represent our company and customers in legal proceedings
- Review contracts and compose legal letters for homeowners.
- Be an always-positive opinion-maker in the leadership team and believe in the good in people.
- This role is still evolving and changing as the needs of the company change, when it comes to legal matters.
- This is a full-time position, generally more than 40 hours per week with some evening meetings to attend. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. This is a salaried position, exempt from overtime.
If you are a positive and engaged professional who is passionate about great customer service and desires to work for a company that is an innovator, and if you enjoy learning and problem-solving, are disciplined, organized, and an accountable team member, then this may be the right career move for you. If you agree, please take a few minutes to complete this traits survey prior to applying:
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE TRAITS SURVEY
- Experience in working in legal support environment preferred
- Experience managing a team
- Multi-tasking and highly organized
- Strong reading/written comprehension
- High degree of attention to detail
- Sense of urgency
- Mathematical skills (accounting/bookkeeping)
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Logical and Analytical thinker
- Public speaking experience
- College degree required and JD preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) experience
- Microsoft Excel - VLookUp and Pivot table experience preferred
WHO IS SPECTRUM?
We are a dynamic and exciting team of great people with a mission to continuously provide excellent service to the communities we work with. In business since 2001, we manage hundreds of homeowner’s associations in Texas and Arizona. Our highly engaged culture drives who we are. We have been honored with the Best Places to Work award for 14 years running, showing we truly value our employees first! Our team enjoys an empowering work schedule, full benefits offering, generous PTO, a voice to make change, and opportunities to create good in your community.
Our vibrant culture is everything to us. We are only looking for professionals interested in joining and being part of a work family. The person next to you is highly important in how you measure your success. If someone asks for help you always volunteer just like they would do for you. We are all students and teachers on our teams,
SPECTRUM ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT HIGHLIGHTED BENEFITS
We offer a comprehensive package that is more than just a paycheck
- Hybrid Empowerment Plan - Our culture is based on trust. We empower our employees to work in-office and remotely based on the role, requirements of the business, and preference of the employee. Determined after the training phase.
- Recognized as Best Places to Work 14 years in a row!
- Fastest Growing Company - Fast Track 50 in 2020.
- San Antonio-based homeowners’ association management company.
- Privately-owned with 20 years in business.
- 5 weeks of PTO to allow for rest, travel, family, and your hobbies.
- 40 paid hours per year for community service activities.
- Internal Learning and Development Management System.
- Full suite of benefits includes Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Life/AD&D and a 401k program.
- Free medical clinic in-house (in San Antonio office – virtual appointments for other offices).
- Well-structured career track plan with a 6-month review.
- Salary based on experience and commensurate with our company size.
Office location: 17319 San Pedro Ave., Suite 318, San Antonio, TX 78232
For more information about Spectrum Association Management, visit our career website at https://spectrumam.com/careers/
If your application is a good match, you can expect to be contacted to schedule a phone interview as the next step.
Spectrum AM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.