MAIL ROOM Associate
Are you interested in working for a supportive company that is an innovator in its field? Do you enjoy busy work in a fast paced environment? Do you prefer working on a team?
Joining our team is a great opportunity to take your career and talent to the next level, while working for a company that is committed to helping others within the local community. We are dedicated to being different from other companies, and show this in our employee focus, unique culture, and commitment to creating good for our customers and each other.
WHO IS SPECTRUM association management? (We are NOT the cable company)
We are a dynamic and exciting team of great people with a mission to continuously provide excellent service to the communities we work with. In business since 2001, we manage hundreds of homeowners associations (HOA's) in Texas and Arizona. Our highly engaged culture drives who we are. We have been honored with the Best Places to Work award for 15 years running, showing we truly value our employees first! Our team enjoys an empowering work schedule, full benefits offering, generous PTO, a voice to make change, and opportunities to create good in your community.
We appreciate the people we work with and want to provide our people with the resources and flexibility they need to succeed. Spectrum Association Management can offer you:
- Inhouse education, including continued personal development, to expand your knowledge and personal brand
- The freedom to work autonomously
- A friendly and welcoming culture, with activities you can participate in with others, drawings, and fun contests
- A strong team environment whether in the office or working remotely.
- Incoming mail handling
- Outgoing mail handling
- Uploading and assigning documents into company software program
- County record research
- Daily metric and cost input into databases
Required Skills and Experience:
- Computer knowledge and skills
- Basic understanding of mailing procedures
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and must be able to present complex topics to senior leadership in a concise logical format
Preferred but not required:
- Previous corporate mail room duties
- Use of project management software – Smartsheets
- Use of project management software - FreshDesk
- Use of management system – CINC
- High-level knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel
- Highest priority is placed on providing exceptional service to our internal and external customers.
- Follow through on commitments and requests; own your responsibilities. Open communication with responsible parties and direct manager about an inability to meet a deadline or expectation is necessary.
- Acquire in-depth familiarity with all onboarding tasks across the company, including dependencies, contingencies, deadlines, and responsible parties. Proactive clarification as needed on changing responsibilities as roles, personnel, and departments evolve.
- Proactively identify internal knowledge gaps with the onboarding process and address training issues with staff as needed.
- Collaborate with Transitions Team to manage routine or urgent tasks as needed.
- Problem solving at the source.
- Constant evaluation and adaption to changing processes, approaches, and communication styles to ensure results are attained.
- Open, regular, and proactive communication with direct manager about issues, challenges, successes, and upcoming business.
- Consistent productivity.
- Collaborative learning. Must be open to feedback and coaching from anyone, including direct managers and peers, on opportunities to improve.
- Be open to and supportive of change in a fast-paced, growing environment.
We believe a vibrant culture is based on trust. We are looking for positive and motivated humans that can help us reimagining a vibrant work environment, focused on support, career development, fun, autonomy, and strong human connections among colleagues.
We do not hire employees… We hire work family.
What does it look like to be an employee at Spectrum Association Management?
-99% of employees believe in the company leadership and future success of the organization.
-96% of employees are proud to work here and love their coworkers!
-93% of employees have felt well supported by management through COVID-19.
SPECTRUM ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT HIGHLIGHTED BENEFITS
We offer a comprehensive package that is more than just a paycheck
- Hybrid Empowerment Plan - Our culture is based on trust. We empower our employees to work in-office and remotely based on the role, requirements of the business, and preference of the employee and manager.
- Recognized as Best Places to Work 15 years in a row!
- Fastest Growing Company - Fast Track 50 in 2020.
- San Antonio-based homeowners’ association management company.
- Privately-owned with 20 years in business, and during this time we have never laid anyone off.
- Work / Life balance.
- 5 weeks of PTO to allow for rest, travel, family, and your hobbies.
- 40 paid hours per year for community service activities.
- Internal Learning and Development Management System.
- Full suite of benefits includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Life/AD&D and a 401k program.
- Free medical clinic in-house (in San Antonio office – virtual appointments for other offices).
- Well-structured career track plan with a 6-month review.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- office location - 17319 San Pedro Avenue, San Antonio, Texas 78232
This is a non-exempt (Hourly) position with a start pay at $15.00 per hour
For more information about Spectrum AM, visit our website at https://spectrumam.com
If your application is a good match, you can expect to be contacted to schedule a phone interview as the next step.
Spectrum AM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.