Marketing/Business Analyst - Data collection
If you enjoy rewarding challenges, researching, and coming up with effective solutions, you will fit in perfectly. In this position, you will spend your days sorting through information, creating custom reports, summarizing data with graphs and tables, and maintaining prospect and competitor list databases. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to create and conduct the analysis of research projects, design surveys, and present market research ideas and results with key stakeholders. If you are detail-oriented with outstanding analytical abilities, this role will be great for you.
- Manage company marketing and competitive data including oversight of contractor relationships.
- Prepare actionable reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable
- Develop and assess procedures and methods for data collection, including opinion polls, surveys, and questionnaires
- Create a process for list management/maintenance, including—prospecting, competitors, mail merging, etc.
- Gather information on the competitive landscape, and analyze competitive product/service offerings, customer types, USP, sales, marketing, and pricing to thoroughly learn about the competition
- Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions while collaborating with operations, sales, and the rest of the marketing team
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits, and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing decision making
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing, and communications strategies to help the team create winning campaigns and seize market opportunities.
- 5+ years experience in marketing or related field
- Possess search engine, web analytics, and business research tool acumen
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages, databases, and MS Office
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Deep knowledge of data warehousing, and mining
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, etc.)
- Working knowledge with CRM programs
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Advise clients or senior management on the best ways to use provided data
Our vibrant culture is everything to us. We are only looking for professionals interested in joining and being part of a work family. The person next to you is highly important in how you measure your success. If someone asks for help you always volunteer just like they would do for you. We are all students and teachers on our teams.
What does it look like to be an employee at Spectrum Association Management?
-99% of employees believe in the company leadership and future success of the organization.
-96% of employees are proud to work here and love their coworkers!
-93% of employees have felt well supported by management through COVID-19.
If you are a positive and engaged professional who is passionate about great customer service and desires to work for a company that is an innovator, and if you enjoy learning and problem-solving, are disciplined, organized, and an accountable team member, then this may be the right career move for you. If you agree, please take a few minutes to complete this traits survey prior to applying:
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE TRAITS SURVEY
SPECTRUM ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT HIGHLIGHTED BENEFITS
We offer a comprehensive package that is more than just a paycheck
- Hybrid Empowerment Plan - Our culture is based on trust. We empower our employees to work in-office and remotely based on the role, requirements of the business, and preference of the employee. Determined after the training phase. (This role does require you to be local)
- Recognized as Best Places to Work 15 years in a row!
- Fastest Growing Company - Fast Track 50 in 2020.
- San Antonio-based homeowners’ association management company.
- Privately-owned with 20 years in business and in all this time, we have never laid anyone off.
- 5 weeks of PTO to allow for rest, travel, family, and your hobbies.
- 40 paid hours per year for community service activities.
- Internal Learning and Development Management System.
- Full suite of benefits includes Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Life/AD&D and a 401k program.
- Free medical clinic in-house (in San Antonio office – virtual appointments for other offices).
- Well-structured career track plan with a 6-month review.
Annual Salary - $50.000 to $60.000 Depending on experience and commensurate to the size of our company.
Office Location - 17319 San Pedro Avenue, San Antonio, Texas 78232
For more information about Spectrum Association Management, visit our website at https://spectrumam.com
If your application is a good match, you can expect to be contacted to schedule a phone interview as the next step.
Spectrum Association Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.